Heswall and Pensby Group Practice
270 Telegraph Road, Heswall, Merseyside, CH60 7SG
Current time is 19:01 - Sorry, we're currently closed. Please call NHS 111
Telephone: 0151 342 2811cmicb-wi.gatekeeper-N85007@nhs.net
Latest News (click title to open):
Can your chemist help?
Do you have a minor illness or ailment? You may be able treat your symptoms at home.
Your local pharmacy or chemist can provide you with expert advice for free.
Many pharmacies have private consultation rooms and are open in the evenings and weekends.
Pharmacists can advise on how to treat the following:
- skin conditions, such as mild acne and mild eczema
- coughs and colds, including nasal congestion and sore throat
- minor cuts and bruises
- constipation and haemorrhoids (piles)
- hay fever and allergies
- aches and pains, such as headaches, earache and back pain
- indigestion, diarrhoea and threadworms
- period pain and thrush
- warts and verrucas, mouth ulcers and cold sores
- athlete’s foot
- nappy rash and teething
- pill reviews are now available at Heswall Hills Pharmacy. Contact them on 0151 342 2811 to book in.
If your problem is more serious and needs the attention of a GP, your pharmacist will recognise this and advise you to see your GP instead.
To find your local pharmacy visit: click here
Click the information below from the Wirral CCG website: click here