As questions arise, we will add the answers here for everyone to see.
Do I have to register on PATCHS to be able to submit a request?
- Yes, you will register your email address to use PATCHS
Will I be able to make PATCHS requests on behalf of my family?
- Yes, you can add people you care for to your PATCHS account and then can submit requests on their behalf. Please bear in mind, due to Data Protection we will only be able to respond to you if you have authority to speak on behalf of the patient. If you do not have authority, we will deal directly will the patient.
Will PATCHS save my details?
- Yes, you will have an individual log in for PATCHS. Once registered you will be able to see all of the PATCHS you have previously submitted.
Is it difficult to navigate and submit?
- No, we feel PATCHS is a much easier platform to use. PATCHS asks simple questions that are relevant to your answers. On average, PATCHS should ask between 4 and 10 questions.
Is there any help available to help me register?
- Yes the practice staff will be happy to help you get signed up to access PATCHS. We will also be hosting some drop in sessions for hands on help to sign up and use the platform. Keep an eye on the website and Facebook for dates.